Little Paper Turkey
Fun little turkeys for your fall or Thanksgiving table! Use them as place settings, food labels, or just fun decorations!
Download the free Turkey template and follow the video.
- Make the same size or try enlarging/ shrinking for different sized turkeys
- Print on kraft paper or other colored papers
- Use stamps, transfers, paint, crayons or markers to decorate your turkey
- We used feather stamps! IOD Pavo, Heavenly and Indie Folkart stamp sets all have feathers.
- Use different color inks and papers
- Attach feet to cards, or try something different.
- Add a note, name, or label.