- Try using other mediums (cotton balls, paper pulp, get creative!)
- Try using different moulds
- Try adding color with different dyes and inks
- Add a wire or string to make into an ornament
- Adhere to a board for a unique piece of 3D art
- Create an entire scene with cotton creations
- Use different mediums in the moulds to make diverse textures between elements (A clay cow, paper mache pig, and cotton sheep)
- Use your favorite decoupage medium to water down.
Remove Element after it begins to set, but BEFORE it completely dries. Let it set out to dry completely before antiquing or embellishing.